Site Closure Management
Managing a site closure can be daunting and become a burdensome task. A number of factors come into play with a closure, and the way these tasks are handled can make the difference between ending the process in the black or in the red.
You invested millions in your facility, and when a site closure is correctly handled, it offers a tremendous opportunity to gain capital return and recoup a significant portion of your investment.
EquipNet has spent close to two decades assisting a range of companies and industries across the globe with their site closures. We understand the economy, the market, the industry, and the needs of end users and other potential buyers of your surplus equipment.
As experts with this type of work, EquipNet can help you:
- Provide an on-site inventory of your equipment
- Redeploy assets to your other facilities
- Showcase equipment in our warehouses through our Global Consignment service
- Sell surplus equipment on our MarketPlace and Auction sales channels
- Create a decomissioning & demoliiton plan if needed
- Maximize ROI through proactive asset management
- And much more
Site closures do not need to mean a net loss for your company. Don't let huge opportunities to recoup investment costs slip through your fingers; call EquipNet today.